Fadia Tomb El-Hage & Family
The Lebanese contralto, Fadia el-Hage, started her musical career at the age of 14 as a singer with the Rahbani brothers and with Fairouz. She also worked as an actor in Lebanese television and movies. In 1984 she graduated from the University of Lebanon with a degree in psychology. She and her husband then emigrated to Germany, where she studied voice (specialization: oratorio) at the Richard-Strauss-Konservatorium in Munich, obtaining her diploma in 1990. Fadia el-Hage is one of the very few singers mastering and combining the traditions of Western and Mid-Eastern classical music. Her repertoire extends from classical Arab music, European music from the Middle Ages to Contemporary music. Since 1990 she has performed as a soloist in Sarbande Ensemble, Vox and L'Orient Imaginaire, specializing in Medieval and Mediterranean song.In 1994 Fadia el-Hage returned to Lebanon, where, since her breakthrough concert at the 1998 Festival of Baalbeck, she is considered one of the Arab world's major singers.
1. Silent night | عيّد الليل (Fadia, Niyar, Yamane)
2. Have yourself a merry little Christmas (Kamal)
3. Pure imagination | عالم الخيال (Fadia, Yamane)
4. Count your blessings | نِعَم حياتك (Fadia)
5. Grown-up Christmas list (Niyar)
6. When you believe (Niyar, Yamane)
7. Loin du froid de décembre (Yamane)
8. I’ll be home for Christmas (Fadia, Yamane, Kamal)
9. White Christmas | شال ابيض بالميلاد (Fadia)
10. Christmas Medley (Kamal)
11. Prayers of the Night (Yamane)
12. يا مريم (Fadia)
13. Oh Holy Night (Kamal)
14. جايي العيد بلا هدية (Fadia)
15. All I want for Christmas is You (Yamane)
16. The First Noel (Fadia, Niyar, Yamane, Kamal)
Abiding with the COVID-19 safety measures, limited seats are available.
Book your ticket in advance.
© 2020 by Beirut Chants Festival. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed by Online City Consultancy.